What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blinken: ‘Ukraine will become a member of NATO’

Secretary of State Antony Blinken reaffirmed the U.S. commitment for Ukraine to eventually join NATO but held back commitments ahead of the alliance’s annual summit, which will take place in Washington in July.

“Ukraine will become a member of NATO. Our purpose at the summit is to help build a bridge to that membership,” Blinken told reporters Thursday in Brussels.

NATO allies agreed at the 2023 summit in Vilnius, Lithuania, that Ukraine can join NATO when certain conditions are met, but sparked criticism from Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and Baltic allies for failing to set concrete goals and a timeline for Kyiv to join the alliance.

Ukraine’s supporters are crafting ways to demonstrate robust international support for Kyiv that can be announced at NATO’s Washington summit, marking the 75th anniversary of the alliance.

More

Zelensky Warns U.S. Congress: Meet Ukraine Military Aid Demands or Russia Wins​

Kyiv will lose the war against Russia if the U.S. fails to approve military aid to battle Moscow’s invasion, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Sunday.

Tens of billions of dollars in military assistance for Kyiv has been blocked for months in Congress. The package faces resistance from House Republicans.

“It is necessary to specifically tell Congress that if Congress does not help Ukraine, Ukraine will lose the war,” Zelensky said during a video meeting of Kyiv-organised fundraising platform United24, per AFP.

Zelensky said it would be “difficult” for Ukraine to “stay” (survive) without the latest aid on top of an estimated $113 billion already sent to Kyiv at the cost of $900 per American household.

If Russia wins and annexes Ukraine then there won't be the problem of whether or not to admit Ukraine to NATO. It's unfortunate that Ukraine and Russia both are losing their sons to this war, but I just don't see where there is the national security interest for the USA to be involved in any way. Europe, yes. USA, I just don't see it.

If Russia wins and annexes Ukraine then there won't be the problem of whether or not to admit Ukraine to NATO. It's unfortunate that Ukraine and Russia both are losing their sons to this war, but I just don't see where there is the national security interest for the USA to be involved in any way. Europe, yes. USA, I just don't see it.
I think its more about dirty politician war hawks filling their foreign bank accounts. When you sell your soul for mammon, you don't really care about much else. :(

I think its more about dirty politician war hawks filling their foreign bank accounts. When you sell your soul for mammon, you don't really care about much else. :(

I've seen it as a "globalist's" war. They goaded Russia to no end to invade Ukraine... it was odd to watch that. I guess they had no problem sacrificing the people of Ukraine to try and topple a Russian leader who wasn't bowing down to them.

War is awful, but it's also profitable. The profiteers once the 7 year trib starts will think profit is still available and on par with past wars and not realize the planet will be in final death throngs and only saved from extinction when the King of Kings and Lord of Lords comes back to save Israel and earth. But, until that time there is tremendous profit from war.

Back