What's new
Christian Community Forum

Welcome to Christian Community Forum. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biblical scientific foreknowledge

Ronnie

Charter Member
Biblical scientific foreknowledge consists of the Bible's many correct predictions of scientific breakthroughs. The Bible is a superb roadmap to future discoveries. Bible deniers, including many atheists and evolutionists, refuse to read the Bible, and their irrational closed-mindedness against the Bible obstructs the advancement of science.

The Book of Genesis gives an example of anesthesia long before man discovered it in 1846. And the underlying chaos and uncertainty in the physical world was explained in the Bible long before quantum mechanics confirmed it in the 1900s.

See it here:

This webpage is an amazing find to me, it gives glory and validation to the Bible.

Last edited:
Biblical scientific foreknowledge consists of the Bible's many correct predictions of scientific breakthroughs. The Bible is a superb roadmap to future discoveries. Bible deniers, including many atheists and evolutionists, refuse to read the Bible, and their irrational closed-mindedness against the Bible obstructs the advancement of science.

The Book of Genesis gives an example of anesthesia long before man discovered it in 1846. And the underlying chaos and uncertainty in the physical world was explained in the Bible long before quantum mechanics confirmed it in the 1900s.

See it here:

This webpage is an amazing find to me, it gives glory and validation to the Bible.
I like the many, many different topics you post on this forum brother. Keep em coming.

Yes I would say this is pretty amazing. I just poked around a bit. So far its like crystal clear water flower beneath a bridge. Like the way that the Bible informs the world through its expression, it is just really kind of very matter of fact. Natural. Organic. Like a very fluid way of expression. It just, 'is." So features about science that just kind of hang out in antiquity captured by scripture tends to reflect the "I AMness" of I AM." Treaure worthy. Blessings.

Back